Do you know the most important updates for home buyers or which improvements yield the most return on your investment? Our experience has shown that sellers are often off the mark with what is important to change and often surprised at the significance of small changes.
Did you know that 85% of home buyers look at property online taking only 3-5 seconds per listing before they move to the next property? ‘You never get a second chance to make a first impression’ has never been so true!
Only 20% of buyers are able to see your property differently than the way it is presented! It is easy then to understand why people are confused by open floor plans, multipurpose spaces, and vacant property. These are the reasons staging has become a vital step to prepare your home for the market.
Do you pleasantly arouse all the senses of a home buyer through color, lighting and a feeling of spaciousness? Have you enabled your buyer to envision themselves living there and fueled their excitement and emotions? Is the condition of your home better than your competition?
If you need to assess and improve the positive impact of your property and would benefit from a plan to get the job done, give us a call.
We will help you sail through the process to de-clutter, de-personalize and emphasize your home’s unique features and create a warm and inviting atmosphere to attract more home buyers and offers!
- Enhance your home’s curb appeal and first impression
- Discuss important updates and improvements
- Accentuate your home’s unique strengths
- Recommend furniture size, quantity, and placement
- Improve traffic flow and emphasize square footage
- Select neutral color palette for broad appeal
- Identify when to repurpose, relocate or refinish furnishings
- Discuss rental furnishings for sparsely furnished or vacant property